Are Refreshments products dermatologist tested?
- Yes, they are! Please note that our products are for external use only.
Are products cruelty free?
- Absolutely! We do not test any of our products on animals; nor do we allow anyone to test our products on animals.
Are products vegan?
- 100% vegan.
Do products contain gluten?
- No, all the formulas are free of talc, parabens, phthalates and mineral oil, too
What material are your makeup removal wipes?
- They are made of 100% viscose (and are totally biodegradable)!
Do products contain nuts?
- No, we do not use any nut allergens.
Are the products ophthalmologist tested?
- Our makeup wipes are tested.
Are your products suitable for all skin types?
- Always vegan, and free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. Formulated without gluten and nut allergens. Our skin-friendly products are cruelty-free, and clinically, allergy, and dermatologist-tested. However, we do recommend patch testing if you have known allergies.
Why are there multiple charges on my account?
Don't worry. When you submit an order through your credit card company, an authorization hold for the full order amount is processed as a pending transaction. An authorization hold is not an actual charge and may appear to be slightly higher than the actual order total (generally it’s $1 additional). This amount guarantees that funds will be available when the order is billed. This charge is completely removed once the order has been successfully processed.
If you encounter a problem when placing an order, several authorizations may appear on your statement. These will be removed by the credit card company automatically usually within 7-10 business days.
Where can I find the official rules for contests and giveaways?
- Go to www.refreshments.com/pages/contest-terms
Why can’t I buy the razors?
- Right now the razors are exclusively available on IPSY.com. Our razor kits will be available to purchase on our site in the near future. Check back soon!
Will you be launching more products in the future?
- Yes, we are expanding our Refreshment product offering, and will be adding new superstar essentials often. Check back regularly to see what's new and non-boring!
Orders & Payment
Where’s my order?
- If you didn’t receive an email confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the email address used when placing your order, as well as any other details you can provide. Once we’ve located your order, we will send an email confirmation and ensure that we have the correct email address on file.
How can I check my order?
I’m having trouble placing my order.
- Please keep in mind that if your billing address doesn’t match the credit card company's records, your order will not be placed. Please double check your billing information and try again. If you're still having trouble, get in touch with us at:email@example.com
What types of payment do you accept? Do you accept international cards?
We currently accept all major cards including: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit or debit cards. We also accept PayPal (U.S. only), Android/Apple pay.
We do not accept personal checks, money orders, or credit cards issued from other countries outside of the United States.
When will my order ship?
- Within 3 business days after placing your order, you should receive a shipment confirmation email with your unique tracking code. Please allow up to 48 hours for your tracking code to become active.
How can I track my order?
- You will receive a tracking number 3 days after purchasing your order. You’ll be able to track your order updates through the link. Please note: it takes about 48 hours for your tracking link to update.
How much is shipping?
- We offer free shipping on orders $19+.
Where do you ship?
- We ship Refreshments orders to the U.S., including its territories.
Do you ship to Canada or internationally?
- Not at this time. We hope to expand to Canada in the future.
Why is my order delayed?
This last year has been challenging for us all, and we’re doing everything we can to get through it together.
Like many other companies trying to navigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re still facing unprecedented challenges across our supply chain that are affecting order fulfillment in ways we’ve never seen before.
From heavily delayed inventory shipments to compromised production timelines, we’re facing challenges like:
• Congested cargo ports due to the surge in online orders and changes in shopping behaviors
• A limited number of dockworkers and truck drivers to unload the cargo and distribute it
• Shipping carriers are overwhelmed due to increased demand, causing further delays across multiple industries
But we’re doing everything we can to minimize disruptions and get your orders to you as quickly as possible.
How we're taking action:
• We’re working more closely with our partners and suppliers to improve visibility across our supply chain, and we’re air shipping inventory as needed.
• We’re getting more help at our warehouses so we can pack and ship your orders more quickly.
• We’re working with more mail carriers to increase shipping volumes.
We want you to know that we remain committed to providing the best member experience possible. Our team is working around the clock to get all orders shipped.Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we adjust to this rapidly changing world, and a special thank you for sticking by us through it all.